Join Us for Our First #CSRChat on Twitter on Employee Engagement
Please join Fenton next week for our first #CSRChat on Twitter to be held on February 3 from 4:30-5:30 pm ET. We plan to hold such “gatherings” bi-weekly and change topics accordingly. Our first topic will be Employee Engagement – The Good and the Bad. The goal will be to spark a lively discussion around the select topic and engage CSR professionals to share their insights, experiences, debate merits and ideally learn a great deal from each other in the process.
Will you join us? We’ll be thrilled if you do.
- Mark/block off your calendars for Thursday, February 3 at 4:30 pm ET
- Sign on to Twitter and start following the #CSRChat at that time
- Tweet questions or information regarding Employee Engagement – just remember to use the #CSRChat hashtag
- Share this post with friends and colleagues and other CSR practitioners
- Please stop back on the Fenton site regularly to find the topic for each session and certainly suggest items you would like to see covered.
- We’ll create a summary blog post following each bi-weekly session with highlights and juicy details
Look forward to “speaking” soon.