Join Fenton for a Webcast on CSR and the Role of Business Today
Please join us on September 17th from 10:30 – 12 noon EDT for an online video webinar sponsored by Fenton:
CSR and the Role of Business Today – A Spirited Discussion and Lively Debate
An open discussion responding to the recent Wall Street Journal article entitled “The Case Against Corporate Social Responsibility.”
With special sponsors BSR and CSRwire. Registration is free.
- Christine Arena – CSR blogger, author and CEO of “sparkUp”
- Matthew Bishop – U.S. Business Editor and New York Bureau Chief, The Economist
- Bob Corcoran – Vice President, Corporate Citizenship, President & Chairman, GE Foundation
- Aron Cramer – President and CEO, BSR
- Chrystia Freeland – Global Editor-at-Large, ThomsonReuters
- Georg Kell – Executive Director, UN Global Compact
- Dr. Aneel Karnani – Associate Professor of Strategy, Stephen M. Ross School of Business, University of Michigan
- Susan McPherson, Senior Vice President, Fenton
- Dave Stangis – Vice President, CSR and Sustainability, Campbell Soup Company
Register for this special video webinar. For questions or more information, email email@example.com.