Permanent / Full Time
With offices in New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Seattle, we develop and execute strategic public awareness campaigns. Fenton has a culture steeped in social change and activism, with a collaborative work environment, excellent benefits and a strong sense of purpose and community across the agency.
Our New York office is currently seeking a Digital Account Executive with a passion for making social change.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in managing integrated, data-driven digital campaigns, including social media, website development, email advocacy outreach and paid media (social, search, and display)
- Create, launch and optimize ads for Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Create data-driven campaign insights and analysis report
- Assist in paid strategy, including working with the team to boost/whitelist relevant content
- Perform research for landscape audits and digital media audits and provide analytical reports.
- Create website audits using analytics tools and develop wireframes
- Provide project management support on design and digital projects; exhibit effective project management and servicing broader account teams; keep account team abreast of timelines and deadlines
- Oversee social media production from creative ideation to launch
- Assist with content strategy planning; draft visibility, content and conversation audits
- Manage day-to-day community engagement on client social platforms
- Prepare and/or review activity reports and status reports for clients
- Implement updates to client sites, social platforms and/or applications for select accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships with influencers and online media; gain familiarity with influencers specialism/interest; engage influencers and online media to share client news
- Work closely with creative team to develop content that is engaging and meets brand guidelines
- Conduct research to support new business pitches and contribute to creative brainstorms
- Passionate and informed about social change and how digital channels can be leveraged to tell compelling stories and move audiences to act.
- Naturally curious and eager to take on new challenges
- Prepared to put clients first and have some customer service experience
- Resourceful and adept at shifting gears in a fast-paced work environment
- Eager to learn, teach others what you know, and participate in a team with a collaborative style
- Looking to enjoy a fast-paced and creative work place with wonderful colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum requirement)
- At least 2-3 years of experience serving in a full-time social media / digital strategy role, either in a public relations agency or the communications department of a company in a relevant industry
- Working knowledge of the Google AdWords platforms and Facebook Business Manager
- Demonstrated writing and editing skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Attention to detail and organization
- Demonstrated proficiency with and affinity for digital tools and platforms (including social media and advocacy platforms), and the digital landscape overall
Fenton is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to the affirmative hiring of women, people of color and members of the LGBTQ community. We strive to represent the diverse community reflected in our client work.