Permanent / Full Time
Fenton is the social change agency taking on the world’s toughest challenges in human rights, social and economic justice, environment, education and public health. Primed with deep issue expertise and powered by creativity and passion, we create strategies for clients to help build a more just, equitable and sustainable world. Our communications experts combine creative skills with deep sector expertise to help changemakers maximize the impact of their work.
With offices in New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Seattle, we develop and execute strategic public awareness campaigns. Fenton has a culture steeped in social change and activism, with a collaborative work environment, excellent benefits and a strong sense of purpose and community across the agency.
We are currently seeking a Digital Account Executive with a passion for making social change to work out of our New York or Washington, DC locations.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in managing integrated, data-driven digital campaigns, including social media, website development, email advocacy outreach and paid media (social and digital display)
- Perform research for landscape audits and digital media audits and provide analytical reports.
- Create website audits and develop wireframes.
- Provide project management support on design and digital projects; exhibit effective project management and servicing broader account teams; keep account team abreast of timelines and deadlines
- Oversee social media production
- Manage day-to-day community engagement on client social platforms
- Prepare and/or review activity reports and status reports for clients
- Implement updates to client sites, social platforms and/or applications for select accounts
- Develop and maintain relationships with influencers and online media; gain familiarity with influencers specialism/interest; engage influencers and online media to share client news
- Assist with content strategy planning; draft visibility, content and conversation audits
- Assist in paid strategy, including working with the team to boost/whitelist relevant content
- Work closely with creative team to develop content that is engaging and meets brand guidelines
- Conduct research to support new business pitches and contribute to creative brainstorms; begin to develop presentation skills
- Passionate and informed about social change and how digital channels can be leveraged to tell compelling stories and move audiences to act.
- Naturally curious and eager to take on new challenges
- Prepared to put clients first and have some customer service experience
- Passionate about
- Resourceful and adept at shifting gears in a fast-paced work environment
- Eager to learn, teach others what you know, and participate in a team with a collaborative style
- Looking to enjoy a fast-paced and creative work place with wonderful colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum requirement)
- At least 2-3 years of experience serving in a full-time social media / digital strategy role, either in a public relations agency or the communications department of a company in a relevant industry
- Demonstrated writing and editing skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Attention to detail and organization
- Demonstrated proficiency with and affinity for digital tools and platforms (including social media), and the digital landscape overall
Fenton is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to the affirmative hiring of women, people of color and members of the LGBTQ community. We strive to represent the diverse community reflected in our client work.