Permanent / Full Time
Digital Account Executive– Communications Agency
Fenton is the social change agency taking on the world’s toughest challenges in human rights, social and economic justice, environment, education and public health. Primed with deep issue expertise and powered by creativity and passion, we create strategies for clients to help build a more just, equitable and sustainable world. Our communications and digital experts combine creative skills with deep sector expertise to help changemakers maximize the impact of their work.
With offices in New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Seattle, we develop and execute strategic public awareness campaigns. Fenton has a culture steeped in social change and activism, with a collaborative work environment, excellent benefits and a strong sense of purpose and community across the agency.
We are currently seeking a Digital Account Executive with a passion for making social change to work out of our Washington DC or New York City offices.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assist in managing integrated, data-driven digital campaigns, including social media, website development, email advocacy outreach and paid media (social, search, and display)
- Provide project management support on design and digital projects, including internal and client-facing communications and timeline management
- Prepare and/or review activity reports and status reports for clients
- Assist with content strategy planning; draft visibility, content and conversation audits
- Oversee social media production from creative ideation to launch, including day-to-day community engagement on client social platforms
- Implement updates to client websites and/or applications for select accounts
- Work closely with creative team to develop content that is engaging and meets brand guidelines
- Execute beginner to intermediate creative products, including knowledge of Photoshop and InDesign; Adobe Premiere preferred
- Create, launch and optimize ads for Google AdWords, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Create data-driven campaign insights and analysis report
- Conduct digital research including landscape and digital media audits
- Create website audits using analytics tools and develop wireframes
- Conduct research to support new business pitches and contribute to creative brainstorms
- Passionate and informed about social change and how digital channels can be leveraged to tell compelling stories and move audiences to act.
- Naturally curious and eager to take on new challenges
- Prepared to put clients first and have some customer service experience
- Resourceful and adept at shifting gears in a fast-paced work environment
- Eager to learn, teach others what you know, and participate in a team with a collaborative style
- Looking to enjoy a fast-paced and creative work place with wonderful colleagues
- Bachelor’s degree (minimum requirement)
- At least 2-3 years of experience serving in a full-time social media / digital strategy role, either in a public relations agency or the communications department of a company in a relevant industry
- Working knowledge of the Google AdWords platforms and Facebook Business Manager
- Working knowledge of the Adobe Suite, including Photoshop and InDesign; Adobe Premiere preferred
- Demonstrated writing and editing skills
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Attention to detail and organization
- Demonstrated proficiency with and affinity for digital tools and platforms (including social media and advocacy platforms), and the digital landscape overall
Fenton is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to the affirmative hiring of women, people of color and members of the LGBTQ community. We strive to represent the diverse community reflected in our client work.