Contract or Temp
Fenton is the social change agency taking on the world’s toughest challenges in human rights, social and economic justice, environment, education and public health. Primed with deep issue expertise and powered by creativity and passion, we create strategies for clients to help build a more just, equitable and sustainable world. Our communications experts combine creative skills with deep sector expertise to help changemakers maximize the impact of their work.
With offices in New York, Los Angeles, Washington D.C., San Francisco and Seattle, we develop and execute strategic public awareness campaigns. Fenton has a culture steeped in social change and activism, with a collaborative work environment, excellent benefits and a strong sense of purpose and community across the agency.
January – May 2020
Our New York office is currently seeking a recent college grad to join as a Fellow beginning in January through May 2020. You will have the opportunity to work alongside our creative team as they develop and execute creative materials that bring our campaigns and programs in social justice to life.
- Assist with graphic design needs including but not limited to: logos, mockups, creative activation elements and building presentations/proposals in Keynote.
- Assist in multimedia projects beyond graphic design that include video production, editing, and digital design projects
- Collaborate with all departments by demonstrating strong people skills and respect for all team members
- Participate in conceptual brainstorms by bringing fresh perspective and inspiration to working sessions
- Must go beyond just design but to also think conceptually
- Keep current on social trends and unique design styles, technology and share back with the Creative team
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Arts, or related field with a background in Marketing
- Portfolio of relevant work that displays creativity and visual problem solving
- Must be proficient in Adobe CC (primarily Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign)
- PowerPoint and Keynote capabilities are a plus to help us with client presentations
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects
- Additional skills in Photography, Video-Editing, and Copy Writing are a plus
Fenton is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to the affirmative hiring of women, people of color and members of the LGBTQ community. We strive to represent the diverse community reflected in our client work.