2013 #CSRChat Calendar
Hosted by Fenton’s Susan McPherson, award-nominated #CSRchats are bi-weekly Twitter conversations centered around important topics in corporate responsibility. Last year, hundreds of participants joined in as Susan moderated discussions on issues such as corporate philanthropy, crisis management and transparency, disaster relief, water sourcing, and environmental reporting. Dozens of special guests shared insights, including Microsoft’s Citizenship Team, reporting guru Elaine Cohen, the founders of #GivingTuesday, the Intel and Cisco CSR teams, and the Director of the Committee Encouraging Corporate Philanthropy.
We’re looking forward to another year of engaging, provocative #CSRchats and are excited to share with you the tentative 2013 schedule! Chats take place every other Wednesday on Twitter at 3:00pm ET; anyone and everyone is welcome to participate.
- 1/23: Corporate Governance
- 2/6: The Rise of Skills-Based Employee Engagement
- 2/20: Engaging Stakeholders Through Crowdfunding
- 3/6: Environmental Profits & Loss
- 3/20: Fair Labor
- 4/3: LGBT Equality: A CSR Issue?
- 4/17: Midsized Enterprises: CSR Opportunities & Challenges
- 5/1: CSR Partnerships from the Nonprofit Lens
- 5/15: Sustainable Packaging
- 5/29: The Integration of Marketing & CSR
- 6/12: CSR in the Media
- 6/26: Integrating CSR into the B-School Curriculum
- 7/10: Turning Criticism Into Opportunity
- 7/24: Supply Chain: A New Approach
- 8/7: Innovation in Research & Development
- 8/21: Air Travel
- 9/4: Innovating CSR Reporting
- 9/18: Global Problems, Local Solutions
- 10/2: CSR for Start-Ups
- 10/16: Sourcing Meat
- 10/30: The State of Corporate Responsibility
- 11/13: How Companies Are Engaging in the 2nd Annual Giving Tuesday
- 12/4: Women Driving CSR Forward
- 12/18: What Lies Ahead
If you have any questions or want to see a specific topic addressed, please email Ellen at email@example.com.